Real Journalism in Daily Sun

Closed Thread
Old 01-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy n Ron View Post
A. I'm aware of the original article was about the death penalty
B. I was referring to the observation that they are not "slanted" when in fact they are 100% slanted toward the developer's agenda regardless of right or wrong. That's fine since the developer owns the paper, but let's not breathe the ether.
C. Blitzkrieg? good grief--whatever. Double Down!
D. You ain't SEEN developer bashing until the word gets out that Publix at Colony was put on notice that if the employees don't park in the spots NOT reserved but designated by the developer, they will be towed. There are going to be NO exclusive employee spots, and the spots they "designate" are unknown to the public. Customers can and will park there anytime they wish. Guess what? It's snowbird season and employees have to park where they can, or not show up for work. How can they possibly monitor who's parking where without a full time rent-a-cop? How also, can they justify towing people when "the developer" refused Publix' overture to rent the vacant lot that is currently undeveloped for overflow parking. Stay tuned. If you want to see ugly, watch for cars being towed at Colony by Kling Towing. You KNOW that there will be customers towed too. Ask the employees at Publix next time shopping at Colony what they think. Blitzkrieg? Ron.
I had put together scathing reply and then rethought that action. It's truly not worth the effort. Have a fantastic day. Some people aren't happy unless they're unhappy! Stop, smell the flowers and try a walk on the brighter side of the street.

Xavier

Tags
issue, journalism, real, link, story, important, presently, read, managing, associate, author, editor, effort, investigative, bylined, term, kudos, katie, sartoris, long, clear, notice, deserves, praise, paper

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.