Really unprofessional village watch

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2019, 05:31 PM
Default Really unprofessional village watch

I’m sitting in my garage and up pulls a village watch truck, and the guy driving it in a village shirt ask me if I’m interested in buying meat? Seriously we now have them trying to sell us meat! Shortly after that a meat truck rolls down the street so I guess my neighbor decided to purchase from him. What’s going on in the village watch is ridiculous. It’s a total waste of funds.
Old 09-25-2019, 05:38 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Azz View Post
I’m sitting in my garage and up pulls a village watch truck, and the guy driving it in a village shirt ask me if I’m interested in buying meat? Seriously we now have them trying to sell us meat! Shortly after that a meat truck rolls down the street so I guess my neighbor decided to purchase from him. What’s going on in the village watch is ridiculous. It’s a total waste of funds.

How did Neighborhood Watch management respond when you reported what you witnessed?
Old 09-25-2019, 07:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersteve View Post
The mods can delete this again, but I still smell BS

Steve
I agree.
If was concerned I would have called village immediately. Not post on here?
Old 09-25-2019, 08:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Thirteen years we have lived here. Thirteen years and not one suggestion from anyone on this forum of anyone in Village Watch doing anything untoward. They are men and women who live here and carefully vetted and their presence and their driving around day and night help keep this place safe. I call this post highly unlikely to have happened in my opinion.
Old 09-25-2019, 08:57 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
What have we smoked today?
Old 09-25-2019, 09:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Who in their right mind would buy meat from some guy in a random truck driving down the street? That has got to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 09-25-2019, 09:38 PM
Gold member

Wrong...This has red flags all over it. A call to authorities is in order.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:47 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I find it very hard to believe this. Maybe a stolen truck or a magnetic sign. The guys on CW like what they do and wouldn’t be stupid enough to do something like this. Something stinks and it’s not bad meat
Old 09-25-2019, 09:48 PM
Veteran member

This doesn't sound right.
Old 09-25-2019, 10:15 PM
Platinum member

You sure he wasn't selling seafood? Something smells fishy...

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2019, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
You sure he wasn't selling seafood? Something smells fishy...

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
We also had a guy stop at our house earlier this week and attempt to sell an "overshipment" of Omaha steaks. Told him no and he got quite upset. While this could be legit I assumed it was a scam.

I don't know why Village Watch should be blamed for this unless someone actually called them and they refused to do anything (which I would find very hard to believe).
Closed Thread

Tags
village, meat, watch, truck, i’m

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.