Rec center web page

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2020, 01:20 PM
Default Rec center web page

Although we are all doing our outdoor fun sometimes it rains and an indoor activity is hoped for. Looking at the talk of the villages web page for activities at the rec centers seeing lots of classes listed brings hope to my overly tanned knees. Calling the rec center to see if there really are classes only to be informed that the web page is not being kept up and no classes are available. Can the web page be updated to show no classes? I go from an over excited state to a state of disappointment. I know be patient this to shall pass...
No comments about COVID please I don't want to hear it. I just want the web page updated to reflect current conditions.
signed,
overly tanned knees
Old 07-08-2020, 01:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racksheets View Post
Although we are all doing our outdoor fun sometimes it rains and an indoor activity is hoped for. Looking at the talk of the villages web page for activities at the rec centers seeing lots of classes listed brings hope to my overly tanned knees. Calling the rec center to see if there really are classes only to be informed that the web page is not being kept up and no classes are available. Can the web page be updated to show no classes? I go from an over excited state to a state of disappointment. I know be patient this to shall pass...
No comments about COVID please I don't want to hear it. I just want the web page updated to reflect current conditions.
signed,
overly tanned knees
THIS is a privately owned Forum that is not connected at all with The Villages Inc. No one here can move or shake anyone to change anything about the rec centers. OR Covid-19.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:26 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,775 Times in 514 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racksheets View Post
Calling the rec center to see if there really are classes only to be informed that the web page is not being kept up and no classes are available. Can the web page be updated to show no classes? I go from an over excited state to a state of disappointment. I know be patient this to shall pass...
No comments about COVID please I don't want to hear it.
signed,
overly tanned knees
Non-COVID reply -

You already know there are no classes or activities. What need do you have for TOTV to update?
Closed Thread

Tags
web, page, classes, rec, tanned

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.