New Years Resolutions

Closed Thread
Old 12-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Default New Years Resolutions

With the New Year coming---- what kind of resolutions are people deciding to do? I try to make a point to challenge myself each year doing something that I would not normally try. This is easy in The Villages with all the groups and classes. This year I am going to try the 10,000 steps a day....good for physical and mental awareness. Anybody want to try this with me?

Isn't it great that we get to start each year with a clean slate. Happy New Year!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 12:09 AM
Default Re: New Years Resolutions

Sandy, you don't attend the M/W/F walking aerobics sessions at Chula, do you? One of our leaders told us at yesterday that we do in excess of 300 steps per class, so to fulfill our daily quota, we'd have to repeat the video 3 times. I don't think we'll have any takers. As enjoyable as that class is, we've "got a lot of livin' to do", with other activities.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:01 AM

No I don't go to Chula aerobic sessions Carol. It will be a challenge to do all the steps but plan to do it with various activities... should be fun.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:00 AM

Can you tell us what happened with the New Year's Eve celebrations? We hadn't heard anything about it/them. We are renters, so anything that was in the paper was probably missed by us. :

Thanks in advance for any information you can give us.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.