Recommendations for Dog waste pickup company

Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2023, 05:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Thanks for the info, but hoping someone has experience with a company. Up north we had multiple small businesses run by high school kids.

Very lucrative for them, could count on them same day of the week, pay them directly weekly or monthly bill. Waste could be left for your garbage pick up, or for a small fee removed. They did love winter pickup, easy to find
Old 01-24-2023, 06:52 AM
Veteran member

a small sign...." smile for the camera" ...... might help
Old 01-24-2023, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Up north we have several businesses that come to your home and pick up after your dog. Usually weekly or twice a week for multiple dogs.

Does anyone use this service? We need to hire someone to pick up our yard of dog waste. Weekly at the least.

Just a heads up we don’t move in for 6 weeks, and new lawn installed January 11. In eleven days we have picked up 17 newly deposited large dog waste, in the back and side of our house.

After we lost our beloved Belgian, we decided at our age it was no longer a good idea for a new dog, as it’s getting harder to pick up after them, and keep them active.

Only one house out of the 11 close to us have moved in, so guessing people know homes are not occupied, and lawns are easier than walking a block to the new dog park.

So if anyone can recommend a company that cleans up your yard please LMK so I can give them a call. Thanks
I'm sorry this is happening to you. I'm including a link to a business that picks up dog poo. I don't know what areas they serve, but it's a start. If they don't serve your area then maybe contacting a dog sitter in your area and ask if they would be willing to help you? I really hope it doesn't come to this. Here is the link to Pet Butler.

Thank You From Pet Butler - Pet Butler
Old 01-24-2023, 08:15 PM
Default Dog waste pick up, what village are you moving to and when do you want to start

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Up north we have several businesses that come to your home and pick up after your dog. Usually weekly or twice a week for multiple dogs.

Does anyone use this service? We need to hire someone to pick up our yard of dog waste. Weekly at the least.

Just a heads up we don’t move in for 6 weeks, and new lawn installed January 11. In eleven days we have picked up 17 newly deposited large dog waste, in the back and side of our house.

After we lost our beloved Belgian, we decided at our age it was no longer a good idea for a new dog, as it’s getting harder to pick up after them, and keep them active.

Only one house out of the 11 close to us have moved in, so guessing people know homes are not occupied, and lawns are easier than walking a block to the new dog park.

So if anyone can recommend a company that cleans up your yard please LMK so I can give them a call. Thanks
, what village are you moving to and when do you want to start
Give us your number and we will call.
Thanks
Mary Jo
Closed Thread

Tags
dog, pick, waste, yard, weekly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.