DEEP SEA FISHING

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2007, 10:24 AM
Default DEEP SEA FISHING

I AM SURE THAT TV HAS THIS CLUB. PLEASE LET ME KNOW PHONE NUMBERS AND CONTACT NAMES SO I MAY GET INVOLVED. TAKE CARE. KAR GUY
Old 08-25-2007, 10:36 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: DEEP SEA FISHING

Sounds good to me Kar-Guy.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:12 PM

Hey Kar Guy!!!!

Me too, Me too, Me too!!

I have a feeling you and I are going to have a lot in common!!!! I have fished off the coast of California, around Catalina Island for sharks, Mazatlan Mx. for "what ever" caught striped Marlin, Cozumel Mex. Sail Fish but my greatest land was in Cobos San Lucas. Caught a 266# Blue Marlin. (even though I'm a retired sumo wrestler, this fish was way bigger than me!!!) My husband loves to go out but he likes lake and stream fishing better than deep sea. I like it all! (growing up in Minnesota - natch)

And by the way..I really am only 5'1" and I brought the Bl.Marlin in in 22 min. My greatest achievement!!!
Old 08-25-2007, 02:18 PM

DD... A BLUE MARLIN IN 22 MINUTES. I AM IMPRESSED. HOKIRA(THE GREATEST OF ALL SUMO WRESTLERS) TOOK OVER 30 MINUTES TO GET HIS MARLIN IN. WELL, WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHO HAS THE DEEP SEA FISHING FOR US TO GO ON. TAKE CARE . KAR GUY
Old 08-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Platinum member

Here Guys,

This may help you. Although this is fresh water, someone from here ought to be able to hook you up. Steve

http://www.freshwaterfishingclub.com/
Old 08-27-2007, 01:25 PM

Attention all! For deep sea fishing club information call Everett Belter-he is the club contact for the actual Deep Sea Fishing club. You can reach him at 753-5931. They meet the 1st Saturday of every month at Paradise at 9am.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.