Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Refunds re shows provided by The Villages Entertainment (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/refunds-re-shows-provided-villages-entertainment-304154/)

JSR22 03-22-2020 09:06 AM

The Sharon absolutely gives refunds. When Kansas was canceled are CC was credited.

DonnaNi4os 03-22-2020 09:11 AM

My ticket for the Trisha Yearwood concert will be refunded according to the Savannah. Their refund policy that says no refund is if you cancelled, not the performance

DecaturFargo 03-22-2020 09:33 AM

Just call. I went to the box office when they cancelled and I got my ticket price and fees.

Mleeja 03-22-2020 03:59 PM

I had tickets in reserved seating for Polo this weekend. When I called The Villages Entertainment to get my refund it was done before I was off the phone. Give them a call.

Driver8 03-23-2020 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2newyorkers (Post 1731051)
I received a phone call from the entertainment department that they were refunding my money back to my credit card for one event. I questioned about another event I had tickets for. The person on the phone stated that they are trying to reschedule the event. If I can not go to the event on the new date they will refund my money. That they are working diligently and will contact everyone about every cancelled event.

Yes, we were to attend a concert at the Savanna Center and I received a call notifying me that my account will be credited the cost of the tickets plus the convenience fee within two weeks.

capecoralbill 03-26-2020 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VillagesDan (Post 1731342)
The policy
is posted on the Villages Entertainment website.

Give them a break and do not challenge your charge card. They have thousands and thousands of tickets to deal with.

Please post a link to the website you mentioned, I cannot find a "notice" of refunds due to the Virus.

And to the smart axs that says to call them,........I did that....no call back from the voicemail I left.

Bogie Shooter 03-26-2020 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capecoralbill (Post 1733971)
Please post a link to the website you mentioned, I cannot find a "notice" of refunds due to the Virus.

And to the smart axs that says to call them,........I did that....no call back from the voicemail I left.

Google is your friend...……….
Latest Updates - The Villages Entertainment : The Villages Entertainment

JoMar 03-26-2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sipops (Post 1731534)
I know the Sharon does not refund they only give you credit towards another show.

Only if you cancel not if they cancel. When it is the performers or The Villages choice they refund. We had several shows that cancelled and we received the refund, in the past we have also changed our minds or had a conflict and got the gift card credit. Depends on circumstance.

JoMar 03-26-2020 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capecoralbill (Post 1733971)

There are no refunds due to the virus.....the refunds are due to shows cancelled or rescheduled. If you change your mind on any show that will perform they will provide a credit for a future show.

capecoralbill 03-27-2020 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter (Post 1734016)

Thankyou for that info, it works, unfortunately postponed wont work for me.