Relay For Life 3/9/13 Poker Run Result$

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-13-2013, 10:47 AM
Platinum member
Default Relay For Life 3/9/13 Poker Run Result$

WOW - What a great turn out Saturday for our 4th annual Relay For Life Golf Cart Poker Run. We sold 221 tickets, took in $2528, gave away some great prizes and some participants even got lost trying to find their way around.

Thank you to our local Village vendors who ALWAYS have deep pockets for another worthy cause.

Thank you to those who just wanted to contribute without participating in the Poker Run and those who did. Wasn't it fun!?!?!

Thank you Colony water aerobics group. You folks are the greatest.

Thank you to all those behind the scene who are the back bone for such an event. You know who you are.

And a special thank you to our president Yvonne Wojdacki for your never ending drive, dedication, & big heart. You are truly a remarkable person.

I wish I could say this will be the last Relay For Life Poker Run....I can only pray that in time we'll defeat this disease that's touched so many.

For the membership of team "Friends For A Cure"

Steve
Old 03-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Sage

Steve...it was a great day for a great cause. Many thanks to all the contributors and participants.

From the tootsie roll team at the Fish Hawk checkpoint!!!
Old 03-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16 1UB View Post
WOW - What a great turn out Saturday for our 4th annual Relay For Life Golf Cart Poker Run. We sold 221 tickets, took in $2528, gave away some great prizes and some participants even got lost trying to find their way around.

Thank you to our local Village vendors who ALWAYS have deep pockets for another worthy cause.

Thank you to those who just wanted to contribute without participating in the Poker Run and those who did. Wasn't it fun!?!?!

Thank you Colony water aerobics group. You folks are the greatest.

Thank you to all those behind the scene who are the back bone for such an event. You know who you are.

And a special thank you to our president Yvonne Wojdacki for your never ending drive, dedication, & big heart. You are truly a remarkable person.

I wish I could say this will be the last Relay For Life Poker Run....I can only pray that in time we'll defeat this disease that's touched so many.

For the membership of team "Friends For A Cure"

Steve
Steve,

Just wish we could do more.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Gold member

Our second year participating and love every minute of it. Love the Fish Hawk group with their tootsie rolls. Really kept us going since they were our second stop. It was great weather, great people and a great cause. We even won a bottle of wine with our losing hand. Congratulations to all the hard work and people so dedicated to this every year.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.