Renters

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2011, 08:11 PM
Default Renters

You may move into a home that has residents on either side of you, but there's no guarantee that they'll always be there. People come and go here, and you still may end up with someone who buys your neighbor's home to rent it out. It happened to us. Nothing ever stays the same! :-)
Old 07-30-2011, 09:08 PM
Default Renters

We rented for one solid year, before we bought. We stayed 8 different places in a years time all different villages. Some north of 466 mostly south. We even rented a trailer over in the NEWT area. We found all types of people in all areas. Some people I would never speak to again, but most were fine people.
You have to give people a chance. Where we finally purchased we hav a rental unit next door. I love new people coming and going. We have made some wonderful friends. About 70% end up buying we have had 3 buy in the same area we live. Give them a chance.
Remeber there are some real pretty girls that don't win the beauty padgets.
As Troy on swamp people says
Yayayaayya!
Old 07-30-2011, 11:20 PM
Sage
Default From A TV Wannabee and Renter

I rented for the first time earlier this month in Chatham and had a great rental experience. The patio villa I rented was pristine inside and outside. And I left the house in pristine shape when I checked out. I will be back in October this time renting in Sabal Chase. I want to see what it's like living closer to Lake Sumter Landing. Here's hoping for another good rental experience and maybe seeing a few more neighbors in October.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.