Resales in fenney

Closed Thread
Old 09-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,339 Times in 1,447 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenneyFanatic View Post
There's no place I'd rather be. Fenney is full of fun, kind people, most of whom would never disparage anyone else's home village. If you don't like Fenney, please stay away. We don't need your negativity here..
Agree.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:18 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenneyFanatic View Post
There's no place I'd rather be.
I hope this is how everyone feels about where they live.

This statement reminds me of a great country song. Johnny Russell - Rednecks, White Socks And Blue Ribbon Beer 1973 (Drinking Songs) - YouTube

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 09-03-2019, 05:22 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Azz View Post
Sorry but I know 3 couples that bought in Fenney,one was very disappointed in the noise, construction and isolated area. The other wanted to live in the North off 466 area the other bought as an investment. For me sorry but I live between LSL & SS Squares the sweet spot of the villages. Fenney isn’t for everyone.
Since we bought in two villages that were in the beginning of building, noise, construction and dirt were the exciting moment of how this place works. Take a week to go vacationing and a whole block would go from dirt to framed. Watching new neighbors come to buy homes, handing them photos of their home in progress. Did the three couples think homes were built off site and dropped on the pad. As for isolated I am guessing they were just as confused about the quiet calming environment That others enjoy. May be their eyes were closed when they purchased their home.

Bashing of new villages is not NEW. Each NEW village that we bought in had the same degrading conversation of how stupid were we to buy in that off the grid, away from anything and you will never sell your house. Yet pennacamp our first bashing home, sold in 3 days, so those who called us stupid I believe were just a little envious of moving to new areas.

Last edited by thelegges; 09-03-2019 at 05:29 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
finney.does, resale, thoughts, finney, resales

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.