Restrooms at NRC

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Default Restrooms at NRC

Just wondering are, if any, rules for non residents and workers around TV using the restrooms at the NRCs?

I am asking because today around 1pm I noticed the driver of a van with the logo stating 'EcoPro' then below that 'a subdivision of Deans' pulled into a NRC. I watched the driver go into the pool area and he seemed to be in the bathroom at least 10 minutes. His co-worker sat in the van waiting.

I took a picture of the truck just to do. I purposely did not name the location (but it was east of Brownwood).

I understand the 'everyone is human' argument. My question is that those restrooms aren't truck stop restrooms and in a way it doesn't seem very safe, and also, if someone else is at the pool, then they have to wait for a person who doesn't pay the Amenities Fees to do there thing. And, when does it become too much? So then I am thinking, do we have security at the NRCs?

Okay. I blew it up. But I do not believe that this a one a done thing, I think it is something someone would have to know they have access to use.

What does everyone think?
Old 01-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,770 Times in 3,638 Posts

Que sera sera.

Whatever will pee, will pee.

Old 01-10-2017, 02:48 PM
Veteran member

workers have to go some place , better than your home, when I worked as a serviceman ,I would go the the town hall.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Dude, keep a log of unusual happenings for your first year here. With pictures. By the second year you'll have seen it all.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Sage

Our pool at Hadley always has a commercial truck or two parked going potty. It's just how they do it here.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:08 PM

no good question is a dumb question...

I'm learning here.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

The contractors here do a great job of keeping this place working well and looking great. When you see the trucks you will find that 99% are always in TV doing something. I'm ok letting them take a nature break.....besides, how many of us have stopped at a McDonalds to use the potty and didn't buy anything. What? I'm the only one? lol.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 01-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Que sera sera.

Whatever will pee, will pee.

C'est vrai.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
Just wondering are, if any, rules for non residents and workers around TV using the restrooms at the NRCs?

I am asking because today around 1pm I noticed the driver of a van with the logo stating 'EcoPro' then below that 'a subdivision of Deans' pulled into a NRC. I watched the driver go into the pool area and he seemed to be in the bathroom at least 10 minutes. His co-worker sat in the van waiting.

I took a picture of the truck just to do. I purposely did not name the location (but it was east of Brownwood).

I understand the 'everyone is human' argument. My question is that those restrooms aren't truck stop restrooms and in a way it doesn't seem very safe, and also, if someone else is at the pool, then they have to wait for a person who doesn't pay the Amenities Fees to do there thing. And, when does it become too much? So then I am thinking, do we have security at the NRCs?

Okay. I blew it up. But I do not believe that this a one a done thing, I think it is something someone would have to know they have access to use.

What does everyone think?
Where would you like them to go?
Old 01-10-2017, 03:34 PM

Too many houses being built to fund the pockets of the developers! That means more and more workers and I am moving!
Too crowded!
Old 01-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysunshine1948 View Post
Too many houses being built to fund the pockets of the developers! That means more and more workers and I am moving!
Too crowded!
Everyone has to do what works for them.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Too crowded!

Also keeps a LOT of people in WORK.

Have a nice life.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Soaring Eagle member

It is a restroom. Where would you like them to go ? Would you like it better if he pulled over to the side and went in the bushes ?
A Restaurant would probably not like them using theirs. The only other Public Restrooms are located in the Town Squares. So as a said where would you like them to go ??
Old 01-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Too crowded!
Don't forget to turn off the light.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:12 PM

I expected some 'attacks'.

Okay...
Where would I like them to go? My answer is one of the staffed centers like the village centers. And there are many of them, much nicer IMHO, and much safer for everyone involved.
Would I like them to go on the side of the road? Really?

There is not one person reading these forums who would like someone going to their house and taking a 10-15 minute dump. Be real. Even if they cleaned up after themselves. For the people who live here, you pay for the upkeep, and thinking like this, well next thing you know they will lock the 'honor system' sporting equipment.

If someone gets robbed, or hurt, or has something stolen because all TV pools are free game... well...

I'm wondering if stuff like this is the reason Rohan had locked doors to the recreational equipment Saturday at 3pm.
Closed Thread

Tags
restrooms, truck, pool, thing, nrc

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.