Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Rocky & The Rollers Fans (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/rocky-rollers-fans-149869/)

Bonny 04-03-2015 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr (Post 1039660)
I don't see where the OP is blaming the band for anything. The title of the post is Rocky and the Roller "FANS". And what she is saying is that the fans of this band are the ones leaving the mess. Nowhere in her post do I read where she is blaming the band.

I think it was the "Rocky & The Rubbish" Doesn't sound good.

2BNTV 04-03-2015 02:19 PM

Rocky and the Rollers have no responsibility to police the square for rubbish after their performance.

I can see why someone wants TV to remain pristine in it's appearance. We don't see any rubbish when traveling though TV.

The OP has apologized and not unlike some people, has posted when upset.

Let's cut her a little slack. :smiley:

tippyclubb 04-03-2015 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brownwoodgirl (Post 1038971)
Has anyone else noticed how filthy the Rocky and The Rollers fans are? It disgusts me to see how much trash this bands fans leave behind. I don't even like to go see them anymore cause I am embarrassed as a Villager to see how much stuff my fellow Villagers leave behind. Even the big events like St. Patricks Day isn't even that messy. Why would everyone leave there mess like that I do t get it.. Yes I know there is a cleaning crew that cleans 365 days a year but that is uncalled for. Have some respect for our community.. The new name of the band is Rocky and The Rubbish.. Sorry just needed to vent. Rocky will be at Brownwood Friday, when the show is done stand back and look how disgusting the square looks.. Doesn't happen with any other band. Don't get me wrong it is messy after Scooter, Uncle Bob's and any other busy night but nothing like Rocky it's disgusting.. Keep The Villages Beautiful..

I was talking with one of the maintenance crew while he was emptying trash cans during the show and asked him if this was true. Sadly, he said "Yes " along with with some other disturbing information.

Villager Joyce 04-04-2015 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tippyclubb (Post 1039964)
I was talking with one of the maintenance crew while he was emptying trash cans during the show and asked him if this was true. Sadly, he said "Yes " along with with some other disturbing information.

Such as ?

jimbo2012 04-04-2015 06:19 AM

Don't you love it when people leave you hanging like that?

DonH57 04-04-2015 07:34 AM

By the looks of LSL last night there must of been a few of them R & R fans scattered here and there.

Brownwoodgirl 04-09-2015 11:15 AM

Thank you I appreciate that... Never once said it was the band

Erijo 04-09-2015 05:09 PM

Perhaps Rocky can ask all fans to pick up their own garbage after the show? Just a thought.

perrjojo 04-09-2015 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erijo (Post 1042822)
Perhaps Rocky can ask all fans to pick up their own garbage after the show? Just a thought.

I think that is an excellent idea!