Rocky’s Rockin Cruises

Closed Thread
Old 06-27-2019, 03:54 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Rocky’s Rockin Cruises

Who has been on a Rocky and the Rollers Cruise? Do you recommend it and how were the special events?
Old 06-27-2019, 07:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Did the cruise in 2017 and it was a blast. The best thing was everyone on there was both a Rocky Fan and a fan of the music. Seeing the performers that molded my generation up close was a true trip back in time. Not all of them can recreate the voice they had but they did recreate the atmosphere. The one special event I found most interesting was a panel with all the performers and the related the back stories to their careers, the rip offs they endured (which is why some are still performing) and the legal challenges they have in correcting the inequities. They opened the panel up for Q&A so you can ask those questions you always wondered about.....and they answered them all. Another even was near the end of the cruise when it was a free form night. They could sing what and with whom they wanted to sing.....there were some fun pairing and pickup groups. That's just a couple but I hope you can tell, it was a fun time plus we enjoyed what the ship and shore excursions had to offer.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 06-28-2019, 07:44 AM
Veteran member

We have not gone personally but many of our friends who love both oldies and dancing have. All of them speak highly of the cruises.

Tags
recommend, events, special, cruise, rollers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.