Roger Stokes White power man!

Closed Thread
Old 07-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Default Roger Stokes White power man!

Are they going to kick him out? Can anyone tell me what the news is? The entire WORLD is angry with Him right now, and we are looking bad!
What can we do?
Old 07-01-2020, 10:32 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTheCoolGrandma View Post
Are they going to kick him out? Can anyone tell me what the news is? The entire WORLD is angry with Him right now, and we are looking bad!
What can we do?

Leave him alone maybe?
What about the Nazi B...H?? That was way more disgusting to me

Steve
Old 07-01-2020, 10:34 AM
Veteran member

Post is fake news. Should be taken off of Talk of the Villages.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:45 AM
Default Who's worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersteve View Post
Leave him alone maybe?
What about the Nazi B...H?? That was way more disgusting to me

Steve
I like what Steve says here. Both the "white power" guy and the "FU and FU Nazi" lady are not true examples of the "normal" Villager in my opinion. The person that's suggesting or insinuating getting the white power guy removed from the Villages is way off base just like the "abolish the police departments" logic.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:46 AM

Quote:
What can we do?
Seems like crazy questions to me.
1. His statement on video was disgusting and hopefully nobody supports it.
2. How do you "kick someone out" of their legally owned property because they made a statement that someone (hopefully greater than 99.99% of someones) find offensive.
3. He and only he is responsible for his statement. Despite what the media and other people want to say, WE are not looking bad. He is looking bad. We are no more responsible for his statements than we are for the cursing woman in the video.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:57 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
What can we do?
I am not angry with him. He is entitled to his opinion and is entitled to express it just like the woman who provoked him and just like Ed McGinty, and Tweeting Donald. The wisdom of doing so is questionable.

As far as us looking bad....we look worse for the amount of drunk driving, domestic abuse, and whining than we do for what one person said on tape.

To quote the Avett Brothers

"When you run make sure you run
To and not always from
'Cause nothing happens here that doesn't happen there"
Old 07-01-2020, 11:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
What can we do?
Kick him out of what? I'm pretty angry with your comments on this board, you sound pretty hateful yourself!!

The woman in the BLM T-shirt, Sharon Sandler knew full well there were cameras behind her, and unfortunately her yelling was so profanity laced that it couldn't be broadcast. "Her screaming "Hey Nazi", Where's your Hood" and "KKK" in your face as you're trying to drive down the street in a parade. I'm very surprised she wasn't arrested!! Besides, what happened to his freedom of speech, he was simply intimated and goated to saying something back, and the cameras caught him.

Also current political type topics like this one, should be started in the current events forum.!!
Old 07-01-2020, 11:28 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
What can we do?
"WE" can stop pretending to be Grandmas that live in TV
Old 07-01-2020, 11:31 AM

Quote:
What can we do?
Why don't you list your name and address if you're so tough? Let's take a look at you see what we find.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:34 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,770 Times in 3,638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Post is fake news. .

Exactly.

Don't fall for it.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Kick him out of what? I'm pretty angry with your comments on this board, you sound pretty hateful yourself!!

The woman in the BLM T-shirt, Sharon Sandler knew full well there were cameras behind her, and unfortunately her yelling was so profanity laced that it couldn't be broadcast. "Her screaming "Hey Nazi", Where's your Hood" and "KKK" in your face as you're trying to drive down the street in a parade. I'm very surprised she wasn't arrested!! Besides, what happened to his freedom of speech, he was simply intimated and goated to saying something back, and the cameras caught him.

Also current political type topics like this one, should be started in the current events forum.!!
I agree with you. I think he was taken aback by her language and behavior, and shouted the most reprehensible thing he could think of.

It was an error in judgment, and it is time to drop it.
Closed Thread

Tags
entire, world, angry, roger, bad

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.