Rude golf cart driver

Closed Thread
Old 11-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Default Rude golf cart driver

I was driving back to del mar area from the new car show at sumter square around 3:40 pm saturday. All of a sudden there is a young man with head phones on, in a golf cart passing everyone on the morse bridge. This guy was actualy in the opposing lane driving head on into carts coming the opposite way. I tried to follow this guy to let whoever loaned this cart to this menace that he not only almost caused a head on collision and blew through stop signs at the end of the golf cart path and was speeding and if thats how he treats the people in this community then he does not deserve to visit our community. The only thing i remember about this is that he had a set of head phones on and the cart had a white roof with a red dragon decal on the back edge of the roof. Very rude young man!!!!!!.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I think of rude as having lack of manners. This guy went far beyond that...He was a danger to himself and others. More and more I wish we had to have a way to nail people like that with some kind of a tag on our carts. But that brings up other enormous issues...who would be the authority to lower the boom?

I have to admit...I see something like that and I wonder...who let that kid have their cart????
Old 11-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmangione View Post
I was driving back to del mar area from the new car show at sumter square around 3:40 pm saturday. All of a sudden there is a young man with head phones on, in a golf cart passing everyone on the morse bridge. This guy was actualy in the opposing lane driving head on into carts coming the opposite way. I tried to follow this guy to let whoever loaned this cart to this menace that he not only almost caused a head on collision and blew through stop signs at the end of the golf cart path and was speeding and if thats how he treats the people in this community then he does not deserve to visit our community. The only thing i remember about this is that he had a set of head phones on and the cart had a white roof with a red dragon decal on the back edge of the roof. Very rude young man!!!!!!.
this isnt new york. following people will only add more problems.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red tail View Post
this isnt new york. following people will only add more problems.
Where are you from?
Old 11-10-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Get used to it! Wait until they legalize Marijania in Florida.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:59 PM

The best solution to this problem is to carry a mini camera and post it on here. Maybe someone on here will recognize the individual.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Thumbs down Encounter with this Jerk

Tried to tell this guy, he was driving at night with his golf cart lights off by blinking my golf art lights and got swore at for my effort!!
Old 11-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superuke View Post
As GG would say. Boy howdy!
Old 11-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Glad you noted this and posted it on TOTV. Maybe, the person he got this golf cart from will hear about this. Sounds like someone who is sure to raise the homeowner's insurance rates.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:04 AM
Veteran member
Default January

Quote:
If you think this is bad, wait until January, when the RENTERS arrive!Looking forward to April.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:53 AM

I hope somebody identifies this young man. He is really a menace, it is scary to think about meeting him head on the Golf cart bridge..
Old 11-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Oldcrabs View Post
If you think this is bad, wait until January, when the RENTERS arrive!Looking forward to April.
You are entitled to your opinion, but this type of insult is uncalled for.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
I don't think legalizing marijuana in Florida would make people MORE inconsiderate.

Sterling, IL; Hunter's Creek, Orlando, FL; The Villages
Old 11-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Oldcrabs View Post
Snowbirds and renters aren't any more inconsiderate than us year round folk.....just sayin'

Sterling, IL; Hunter's Creek, Orlando, FL; The Villages
Old 11-11-2012, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Then they will be driving too slowly
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.