Rude golf cart driver

Closed Thread
Old 11-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Pot is not the harmless past time you imply. Its direct affect on the brain can be devasting and its initial use traced back because it arrests child development. As a Director on a Board that dealt with homeless kids i have seen the damage created by pot and it is as devasting as alcohol, other other so called risky drugs.

This experience has left me to gringe when Hollywood types in movies lated for the young roll one for recreation. What a sad and dangerous endorsement . Ok I am off my soap box.

I opine others can decide
i wonder how many hardcore hard drug addicts started with a cigarette and a beer "BAN CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL" Lets start from the beginning ---OR put a warning on every pack of cannabis "smoke pot responsibly" that should solve any problem that might arrise
Old 11-13-2012, 10:11 AM

Back to the rude golf cart driver. After thinking about my experience with him. I think he has some serious mental problems.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Pot is not the harmless past time you imply. Its direct affect on the brain can be devasting and its initial use traced back because it arrests child development. As a Director on a Board that dealt with homeless kids i have seen the damage created by pot and it is as devasting as alcohol, other other so called risky drugs.

This experience has left me to gringe when Hollywood types in movies lated for the young roll one for recreation. What a sad and dangerous endorsement . Ok I am off my soap box.

I opine others can decide
If you really think that pot is as devastating as alcohol you'd better think again. I'm not saying that pot is good for you but, in some cases it is. I have seen alcohol destroy families (my Dad and my wife's Dad were both alcoholics). I have not heard of pot doing that other than the dealers/growers killing others. I personally would like to see it legalized but that's another thread.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Veteran member
Default amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC1947 View Post
If you really think that pot is as devastating as alcohol you'd better think again. I'm not saying that pot is good for you but, in some cases it is. I have seen alcohol destroy families (my Dad and my wife's Dad were both alcoholics). I have not heard of pot doing that other than the dealers/growers killing others. I personally would like to see it legalized but that's another thread.
Greatest fear of pot smokers is not enough peanut butter and jelly and they will die laughing....Not that I know first hand,just what I heard...I swear I never inhaled...lol
Old 11-13-2012, 10:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALYBOW View Post
Be safe out there people. Take your dog off your lap, put down the cell phones, don't drink and drive (even from the squares) and keep a sharp eye out.
Please drive defensively and always assume other drivers will do something unexpected and illegal. If they drive safely, all the better! I did think the original poster's description of the cart and observation about the dragon decal was very helpful. Hopefully someone will recognize it as a cart in their neighbourhood.

Last edited by Barefoot; 11-13-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:33 AM
Eternal Member

Let's see...they are freezing and dying in the northeast, there is ongoing genocide in Syria, a bunch of multi-million dollar corporations are cutting the hours of their workers to avoid paying for health insurance and my cat just passed gas. Life is sure good in TV - I'm half packed and will be down shortly.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Hunter S. Thompson
Old 11-13-2012, 11:00 AM
TOTV Moderator

This thread has wandered off. Rude golf cart driver was the original discussion, please remain on topic.

Thank you.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Eternal Member

Boy - Mr. Mod:

If I upset...I'm sorry. My point was that if a bad golf cart driver is such an issue...well, life in TV is good. I'm looking for an easier - simpler life. No bashing...just putting stuff in perspective.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Hunter S. Thompson
Old 11-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Smile

Geewiz,
I would guess it's not you. Read the argument before you.

Now take a deep breath, hold, exhale.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.