'Hot Springs Village' ???

Closed Thread
Old 08-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Default 'Hot Springs Village' ???

Every now and then I catch these NRPI sponsored, 'Erik Estrada' (remember 'Chips'), paid programming segments on tv (not TV!!). The one this morning was about Hot Springs Village in Arkansas, only 1 hr away from Little Rock airport (or political home a while ago of the Clintons, but that is another forum topic to deal with!!). My question - has anyone researched this 'Village' lifestyle? Erik is selling land sites that you can eventually build on... he claims they have 9 golf courses and is the largest gated community in the USA! The NRPI sponsors seem to have updated their ad to a point where it somewhat competes with TV... interested in your opinions/info!!! (ps -TV is still in my #1 spot for the future.. dont get nervous). Thanks.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:23 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: 'Hot Springs Village' ???

Haven't seen one yet. Who is NRPI?
Old 08-26-2007, 09:56 AM

I believe NRPI stands for National Resort Properties Inc.. from their previous info-mercials it looks like they buy up aborted/bankrupt 'resort' properties and transform them into 'residential' properties , banking on alot of the amenities already in place... I've seen similar props from parts of texas, colorado and Arkansas... 'Chuck Woolery (game show fame)' also hawks their properties.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:11 AM

osh - agreed! believe me, I'm not about to purchase anything 'hawked ' by a couple washed up 'tv' personalities... my curiousity was that their recent info-mercial editing was indicating they were more the 'gated, club oriented, golf community'.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.