Running Flea Market out of TV Garage

Closed Thread
Old 12-24-2016, 12:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

I need to stop telling Alexa to bring me something in those cute smile boxes, before someone complains the UPS truck stops at my house to much
Old 12-26-2016, 03:06 PM

It amazes me that there are no posts of anyone having a neighbor causing noise, traffic, or any type of disturbance This whole discussion is what if, sitting at the post office and monitoring what other people put in the mail, looking on the classifieds and being disturbed that there are things there for sale. Get a hobby that is not destructive. Buyers like sellers, the post office thrives when we mail. I can see no harm yet there are those who really working hard to create a problem.
Old 12-26-2016, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
I've noticed those postings as well and wondered why they don't just put ALL of the items in one posting in the classifieds.

In answer to your question re: running a business out of a house (or garage) here in T.V.---NO!!! We aren't to do that...we all have signed agreements with our paperwork when we closed on our homes here. IF someone is doing that then, eventually they will be reported (or should be).
You CAN run a business from your home in The Villages. You can't have clients coming to you home regularly.
Closed Thread

Tags
items, sellers, garage, curious, business

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.