Sam's Club Hearing Aids

Closed Thread
Old 01-17-2022, 09:29 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,131 Times in 811 Posts
Default Sam's Club Hearing Aids

Anyone use Sam's Club Liberty Hearing Aids?

Cheers!
Old 01-17-2022, 10:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,025 Times in 5,324 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael G. View Post
Anyone use Sam's Club Liberty Hearing Aids?

Cheers!
We have not but do know that very often the guy is not there. How does one get your hearing aid serviced when the place is closed so much?
Old 01-20-2022, 08:33 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,073 Times in 430 Posts

You might consider Costco. More of a drive, but well worth it in my opinion. The exam I received at Costco, which is free, rivaled anything I've ever gotten from a private audiologist. Their hearing centers are open every day, and keep the same hours as the store. They carry many brands of aids, all at a fraction of the price you would pay elsewhere. I have significant hearing loss, and they have fixed me right up...much to my wife's delight. Costco provides unlimited cleanings, adjustments and programming for the life of the aids, in addition to free filters and domes for life. What's not to like?
Old 01-20-2022, 08:47 AM
Platinum member

Yes, I had hearing aids from Sams. The two men that are there were always there, each time I stopped by. Sometimes I made an appointment. They were professional, polite and pleasant each time.

I recommended Sams to a friend, who has their hearing aids and is very happy with the hearing aids and customer service.

I think you get a 90 day trial with full refund if not satisfied.

This time of year, I would make an appointment.
Old 01-20-2022, 08:53 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,131 Times in 811 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMo50 View Post
What's not to like?
Hmmmm The fact I'm not a member, plus the hassle to drive.
Old 01-20-2022, 11:51 AM

Sams club Liberty are America Hears hearing aids Lucid technology. They are the manufacturer. You can deal with them directly. You will receive a kit to adjust your aids after downloading their software and submitting your test results done by your audiologist. John will do the adjustments or you can do them yourself if you are knowledgeable in computers. I am very pleased with my American Hears ,aka Liberty hearing aids. Dealing with the manufacturer directly is much cheaper than with Sams.
Old 01-20-2022, 02:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,025 Times in 5,324 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAM+6 View Post
Sams club Liberty are America Hears hearing aids Lucid technology. They are the manufacturer. You can deal with them directly. You will receive a kit to adjust your aids after downloading their software and submitting your test results done by your audiologist. John will do the adjustments or you can do them yourself if you are knowledgeable in computers. I am very pleased with my American Hears ,aka Liberty hearing aids. Dealing with the manufacturer directly is much cheaper than with Sams.
We bought ours from a local vendor who provides hearing tests and maintenance.

Dealing direct wonder how that would get done other than pay an audiologist to do the testing?
Closed Thread

Tags
sams, club, hearing, aids, liberty

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.