Columbus, OH knife wielding teen shot

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2021, 05:48 PM
Default Columbus, OH knife wielding teen shot

I watched the videos a few times and was curious if their has been anything released on the second aggravated assault that is shown on the tapes - where the guy in denim pushes down a girl and then kicks her in the head (likes he’s trying for a 50-yard field goal).
Old 04-23-2021, 06:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Welcome to TOTV! Nice 1st post 3 1/2 years after joining. I guess 2018 is the new 2016. Interesting question. Nope, nothing in Google about that. You should call and report it to the Columbus PD. Maybe they missed it.

Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Old 04-23-2021, 06:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lare49 View Post
I watched the videos a few times and was curious if their has been anything released on the second aggravated assault that is shown on the tapes - where the guy in denim pushes down a girl and then kicks her in the head (likes he’s trying for a 50-yard field goal).
Surely we will see endless posts on this. Stuff from people who have no idea what they are talking about who will suggest the officer could have shot the girl with the knife in the legs. The truth, it was great shooting. The two girls were close together. A miss might have hit the wrong girl. A wounding shot and the other girl might well have been injured.

He needs to live with a decision made in a 1/10th of a second. We will sit in the safety of our computers and pass judgement with no reality. Will the news commentators see declare the one with the choice was the girl with the knife. In real life another example
of not all choices we make come with do overs. Perhaps, the way this should be discussed and debated.
Closed Thread

Tags
girl, tapes, guy, denim, pushes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.