Here is a challange!

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2007, 09:15 AM
Founder
Default Here is a challange!

Every time you approach a STOP sign in the Villages, watch how many people do not stop. I can tell you the answer now. If there are no cars visible in either direction, they don't stop. Never....ever.....never.....ever. Sometimes its "slow and go" most of the time it's ZOOOOOOM through the stop sign. If you don't believe me. Starting today, watch what you do and watch what others do at stop signs............................................. NO STOP.

PLEASE COME TO A COMPLETE AND SAFE STOP AT ALL STOP SIGNS.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:40 PM
Default Re: Here is a challange!

Yup, I DID notice that folks don't STOP.

Also saw a guy today dragging his left heel on the ground in a leisurely fashion as he was pulling into Polo Ridge mail station. I did mention to him that it probably wasn't a good idea but he didn't seem to take much notice.

Sorry about saying it was tricky earlier...hope you knew I didn't mean YOU were!
Old 04-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Default Re: Here is a challange!

After hubby got a ticket for not stopping at a stop sign..cuz he couldn't see it due to an SUV hidding it, we stop at ALLLLLLLLL stop signs! and use the turn signal and in the cart, a hand signal along with the turn signal.

oh.. and circles!!!!!! WAtch out there.. we, in the car, almost hit a golf cart going the wrong way in a circle.. yup you read correctly.. the wrong way in a circle..dashed in front of us and rode up on the curb to the golf cart path!!

Yup, eyes on both sides..front and back! at all times

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.