TOTVChat Room.

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Veteran member
Default TOTVChat Room.

Does anyone ever use this feature on TOTV? I just tried to rally a few online users. Except for CitrusSister who was there for a short time...no other participants whatsoever. (sigh) I'm soooo disappointed. It's a very useful medium. Connectile Dysfunction I suppose. What could be the cause of that?
Hollywood, FL
Woodstock, GA
The Villages, FL
Old 04-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Default Re: TOTVChat Room.

I was actually "there" for quite awhile. Tapped a pencil on the desk, paced the floor some, made and flew a paper airplane, all while waiting for a reply. (I exaggerate to emphasize; not to deceive...)

Anyway, came and left the site several times and never saw a response so I got bored and left for a few HOURS.

It's a bit tricky navigating 'round this thing. It's taken me some time to find what I'm looking for without having to THINK about it each time. I think most people see it as a maze and don't bother. You can give yourself a headache.

I just happen to be tenacious.

I'm sure that for you it must be easy b/c you're probably some kind of a computer geek...said in the nicest possible way. But I'm happy if I can get the garage door remote to work.

Anyway...just thought I'd contribute mi dos centavos.

CitrusSister
Old 04-24-2007, 06:08 AM
Founder

As one of the partners in the development and operation of this board, I don't like to hear that it is "tricky" to navigate around. We would like to know what makes it "tricky" and how it could be improved or changed in order to make it as user friendly as possible. Could you help us by citing some examples of what it is that makes it complicated? As you know, we have have over 100,000 page views in the past few months, but considerably fewer actual posts. It is our desire to increase the posting number considerably. Any advice that you can give us will be greatly appreciated. :bigthumbsup:
Old 04-24-2007, 07:38 AM

Perhaps I should have said that it was "tricky" for those of us who aren't (yet) familiar with these boards or sites.

I think it's wonderful and play on here all the time...just looking for stuff. It's like anything else new, it takes awhile to learn how to get where you want to go.

Just as the lady who had some furniture for sale...she couldn't find it. I believe someone told her, however, that the site had moved or changed names so that was helpful.

No, I think it's great what you're doing! Valuable, in fact. As I mentioned to someone yesterday, it's not YOU. It's people like me who have trouble working the garage door opener. (Slight exaggeration but not by much.) As with everything else you just have to learn the most efficient way to find what you're looking for.

So, I have no suggestions for you. The ball's in our court.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.