Senior Adventures

Closed Thread
Old 03-04-2020, 12:36 PM
Default Senior Adventures

On Sunday this past week the wife and myself booked a concert at the strawberry festival with Senior Adventures. They have you park at the RV park across from the Legion building. They give you an envelope with your assigned seats for bus and inside the envelope is your tickets for concert. The wife looked them over and noticed we were not sitting together at the concert we were two rows apart. The wife went and asked the coordinator of the trip why are seats were not together and he stated he doesn't purchase the tickets and he also doesn't put tickets in the envelope and he stated he couldn't do nothing about it.

I called Senior Adventures next day and they apolized for the inconveniences. If you book at trip for a concert with Senior Adventures no guarantee you will sit with your
partner.
Old 03-04-2020, 12:56 PM
Sage

Personally with this virus threat, no group travel , any where--hope the people who said they were going to England last week are OK, and don't suffer any major any inconveniences
Old 03-04-2020, 01:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

There are times I book seats that are not adjacent based on best available.
Closed Thread

Tags
senior, concert, adventures, tickets, envelope

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.