Serta iComfort

Closed Thread
Old 10-13-2012, 01:15 PM
Gold member
Default Serta iComfort

Has anyone purchased this mattress? We definitely need to buy a new mattress when we get down there but it's sooooo confusing. I have read some of the posts regarding mattresses and it seems like there is a tie between Temperpedic and the dual adjust ones (sorry, brain went blank and can't remember the name..). I'm specifically interested in the iComfort because it claims to be cooler.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Gold member

Ummmmm..never mind..it always pays to do a search first...found the previous postings about this very thing....I'm soooo embarrassed

The good part is, I did see the name of the other mattress..Sleep Number.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:23 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Crocker View Post
Has anyone purchased this mattress? We definitely need to buy a new mattress when we get down there but it's sooooo confusing. I have read some of the posts regarding mattresses and it seems like there is a tie between Temperpedic and the dual adjust ones (sorry, brain went blank and can't remember the name..). I'm specifically interested in the iComfort because it claims to be cooler.
Love ours, Had a Tempur Pedic before. That is now the guest bed. Both good. Wife was melting down in the later. iComfort much cooler.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:46 AM
Default mattress

Temperpedic: We bought our mattress over 6 yrs ago. Love it. I do agree it is warm sometimes. Warranty is good.

Good luck
Old 10-14-2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Crocker View Post
Ummmmm..never mind..it always pays to do a search first...found the previous postings about this very thing....I'm soooo embarrassed

The good part is, I did see the name of the other mattress..Sleep Number.
If you are interested in a "sleep number" type air bed, try Relax in Comfort in Lake Sumter Landing. You can try it out as long as you wish and they are very competitive with other air beds. We love ours.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:06 AM

I love my new iComfort. It is in fact cooler. Whatever side of my body is in contact with the mattress is no warmer than the others. It's amazing. I don't quite know how they do it, but it does work. I can't say that about any other mattress I have every had.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:00 AM
Smile I comfort

We just moved in and purchased 2 out of 3 I comfort mattresses. Very comfortable and cool.We are returning 3rd standard mattress we purchased in exchange for another I comfort.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:07 PM
Gold member

We've had bad luck with Serta innerspring mattersses, so we did not want to experiment with their iComfort line. Nor did we want to spend Tempurpedic prices for our first memory foam mattress. So we ended up buying the Simmons ComforPedic version from Mattress Firm. Also, we were not sure that we'd like the thick top that the body sinks into, so we picked their firmest model. We have had the new bed for less than a week, but so far so good.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.