A Service Dog?

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2017, 07:30 AM
Eternal Member

[QUOTE=EPutnam1863;1466574]It is perfectly ok to ask the owner what kind of service his dog provides as long as the conversation is carried in a friendly manner. QUOTE]

Thank you. I am the OP of this long thread. When I was talking to the dog's owner at Spanish Springs, it was a friendly conversation about dogs in general. When I asked about the service provided by a ShiuTsu, he laughed and said the dog barks when someone rings the doorbell. I laughed at that also. Yes, it was a friendly conversation - not an angry confrontation.

People who know me will agree I am a friendly conversationist (I hope).
Old 10-26-2017, 07:30 AM

We were ar Ricciardi’s and a couple brought their lap dog in a stroller and sat at the inside bar it to was a service dog. Come on folks what service was he doing in the stroller. Then there’s the nut that brings his squirrel into Home Depot and they tell me someone also brings in a snake.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:58 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,095 Times in 374 Posts

After reading about the hard of hearing lady at a Christmas Party leaving a silent toot and asking husband what she should do, and he then said put a new battery in your hearing aid, we now know that OP was talking to the owners of a service dog trained to remind woman when she needs new battery. Keep your distance.
Closed Thread

Tags
dog, service, wife, vest, couple

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.