Several part question

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2013, 09:31 AM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd View Post
Everyone always think there Village is the best. But actually mine is.

Seriously, if I was doing it all over again, I would allow about 6 months to make the decision and rent in 6 different locations and different type homes. I would try a home close to each town square. a home on a golf course, a small home, a large home, and just mix it up as much as possible.

I know I would stay away from power lines, busy streets and train tracks. I love our location in Sunset Pointe. If I had to chose today and could not pick my current Village, I would buy in Winifred or Bridgeport at LSL.

You need to make that decision based on what you like and want and renting here for 6 months in 6 different locations and home types is the perfect way to do that. And if you do that from say around April through October it will be a reasonable investment as well.
Thank you! This is how I plan on doing it although I believe I know what I want (a Lantana with a golf course and/or water view). For me right now it is about where in The Villages I want to buy. I want easy access to grocery shopping and a gas station. I also do not want to be down wind of a sewage treatment plant, too close to power lines, train tracks or a major thoroughfare. I want a quiet lot with privacy - which may be hard to find in The Villages.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.