SEX offender moves into Pine Ridge!!!

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2016, 07:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Not to mention the multitudes of those who have committed date rape (because they don't really believe 'NO MEANS NO,' regardless of when it's said )...but their victims chose not to report it to the authorities.

THOSE are the ones who don't make the list...and that we will never know about.
Considering that it is possible that this person could harm someone we love, it is wise to be aware and keep young people out of harms way. I personally wouldn't be interested in knowing him better.

This is kind of like the argument to allow refugees from Syria. I am on the side of being extremely cautious until more is known. We can always find reasons to be kind. That is how we were raised, most of us, as Christians and Jews, but we cannot allow our kindness to mask being cautious of someone that could harm us. We are at war with Syria. If this guy had sex with a consenting adult then he probably wouldn't be in this mess.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstew43 View Post
being a child who was molested by a close family member in my childhood ages 9-14.. and living with the trama of those 5 years of terror and memories that affected my relationships and my marriage to this day..... I say......

He lost his rights the same day she lost her childhood....
I was in the same position and agree with you completely.

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 10-11-2016, 08:32 PM

I hope these individuals keep their sanity.... as all the bad things that have been said here... might just become part of their long term
notes... You had better be a believer in the 2nd Amendment and understand concealed carry, should that time ever present itself.
Closed Thread

Tags
offender, sex, pine, ridge, florida

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.