Shane The Screen Guy

Closed Thread
Old 07-23-2021, 12:27 PM
Default Shane The Screen Guy

Thumbs up to Shane The Screen Guy.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปI called him re recs on this site to look at damage palm rats did to my lanai screens. He came out within a day of my call, found a solution and replaced several of my screens where the rats came through. He was quick and very reasonable. (BTW- palm rats are now under control). If you need screen repair, give him a call at 352-209-3672
Old 07-23-2021, 09:28 PM
Gold member

[QUOTE=MSGirl;1977402]Thumbs up to Shane The Screen Guy.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปI called him re recs on this site to look at damage palm rats did to my lanai screens. He came out within a day of my call, found a solution and replaced several of my screens where the rats came through. He was quick and very reasonable. (BTW- palm rats are now under control). If you need screen repair, give him a call at 352-209-3672[/QUOTE

Have used Shane for several jobs, very satisfied.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 07-23-2021, 09:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,878 Times in 2,424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSGirl View Post
Thumbs up to Shane The Screen Guy.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปI called him re recs on this site to look at damage palm rats did to my lanai screens. He came out within a day of my call, found a solution and replaced several of my screens where the rats came through. He was quick and very reasonable. (BTW- palm rats are now under control). If you need screen repair, give him a call at 352-209-3672

SHANE, COME back SHANE!

Do you have palm treeโ€™s? Do you remove the seed pods? Palm rats are around for the palm nuts. I have three palms and never seen palm rat. I cut every seed pod out before it busts open.
Old 07-24-2021, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
SHANE, COME back SHANE!

Do you have palm treeโ€™s? Do you remove the seed pods? Palm rats are around for the palm nuts. I have three palms and never seen palm rat. I cut every seed pod out before it busts open.
The palms in my neighbors yard has palm rats but no seed pods. Not sure they see the rats, BUT all the neighbors have
Closed Thread

Tags
rats, screen, call, screens, palm

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.