Shoes in the Pool???

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2020, 09:22 PM

Hopefully surrounding communities are successful in locating their "Village Idiot" who may have gotten out again. Or, perhaps it was one of our own entitled Strange Rangers? ---- Pee in the pool??-Don't even go there please.
Old 07-03-2020, 05:47 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,558 Times in 597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonl7340 View Post
Since when was it a thing to wear your regular flip flops or Teva sandals into the pool? My husband was at a pool yesterday and he told he watched a man walk into the pool area and get into the pool wearing his regular shirt, shorts, hat, and sandals. I am not talking about pool/water shoes but just regular sandals. Who knows what is on the bottom of those things. Why would you do that?
Why didnt you just ask him? Geeez.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:44 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,863 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
"Pee" is sterile and can't hurt you unless the person has a U.T.I. It's the bubbles you have to watch out for! If you watched this season of "Better Call Saul" you'd see an example.
I have heard that urine is sterile, how can this be? Surely urine, along with faeces, rids the body of toxins? | Notes and Queries | guardian.co.uk
Old 07-03-2020, 07:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedChariot View Post
I really don't want to swim in your urine. Or worse...Water gets in your mouth, nostrils, etc. How clean are your body orifices. Exactly why we have our own pool.
Exactly, keep your urine "yurine"!!
Closed Thread

Tags
pool, sandals, regular, shoes, pool/water

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.