Sill Need Help to contact craft group

Closed Thread
Old 11-28-2022, 09:24 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,730 Times in 738 Posts
Default Sill Need Help to contact craft group

Have posted a few months ago, trying to find the name of, or meeting place for, the Junk Journal making group in The Villages. Not scrap-booking group (though it's similar) but a JJ group. Thought perhaps there are none, but neighbor whet to a big craft sale last month (put on by villages craft groups) and saw a display of junk journals. I do know it is a much more popular craft hobby in the UK than here in the USA.
Old 11-28-2022, 09:40 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,566 Times in 922 Posts

This probably is a good place to start

Clubs Download
Old 11-29-2022, 09:30 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,730 Times in 738 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_lecki View Post
This probably is a good place to start

Clubs Download
Thank you so much for the reply. Unfortunately that is the very first place I searched, but villages clubs often do not have names that indicate the type of activity, so the list has many limitations in trying to find a specific hobby ! A ceramics group could be listed as "Tuesday
Crafters", or a quilting group my call themselves the "So crazies", etc. etc. LOL ! Thought maybe someone would reply that they had seen the junk journal group at the craft shows at the regional rec centers and knew the name.

Last edited by Pairadocs; 11-29-2022 at 09:32 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Closed Thread

Tags
group, craft, junk, villages, sill

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.