Creekside Landing

Closed Thread
Old 01-28-2009, 11:23 PM
Default Creekside Landing

Does anyone know what's going on at Creekside Landing? Friends of mine have asked if I had read anything about Creekside on TOTV. They said they drove past the other day, and it looked like they have shut it down. You can no longer use either entrance. The area was completely blocked off. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Manchester, CT - 35 Years
Wilmington, NC - 3 Years,
Putnam, CT - 6 Years
The Villages - Village of Belle Aire 2 Years
The Villages - Village of Charlotte

http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/k...00PIXalt-1.jpg
Old 01-29-2009, 10:27 AM
Default Creekside Landing

Is this where the Buffalo used to be? If so I have friends arriving Saturday for a life style visit.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

They are probably putting finishing touches and furnishing the homes for rental that starts February 1.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:10 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
They are probably putting finishing touches and furnishing the homes for rental that starts February 1.
I think GG is right....we saw the vans blocking the driveways the other night as well...but by Tuesday it looked like it was open for business...

"May All Your Dreams Come True" are the signs at both entrances. Seems a little like Disney...which of course I loved!!

Suzy Toronto
Old 01-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Julie

We arrive for our LPV on Feb. 2nd, perhaps we'll be staying there. This is our second visit, our first visit was during October 2008 when my husband planned a three day visit just for fun. We had such a good time we decided we needed to return to delve into TV more thoroughly just to make sure we really want to relocate.

During our first visit we were given a golf cart and some bicycles with our rental. We received a call earlier this week to see if we had any questions about our upcoming visit. My only question was "Is a golf cart included with our rental?" I was happy when TV representative, George Hamilton, informed me Yes.

We are both excited, I'll let you all know what those places are like if we get to stay in them.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.