Six feet-----yeah, right

Closed Thread
Old 05-13-2020, 03:26 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

[QUOTE=Jazzman;1764434]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
Drove past RJ Gators (LSL) last night....about 200 people crowded together blocking the sidewalk, drinking and dancing. Guess they are immune from the virus.[/

Were they overflowing into the street or down the walkway to the radio station? Can’t believe the number. Just like last Friday someone posted there were over 100 people at the bar at City Fire. That’s a bunch of BS. I was there at six to eight and at any point in time there were about twenty. The outside bar area has x number of seats. They cannot exceed the capacity of those seats and will not be served if you are just standing.
It appears the art of fake news has been mastered by some here.
Old 05-13-2020, 04:05 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakopacz@comcast.net View Post
My thoughts on this matter are very simple. Those of you that would like to go back to life as it was to socialize with your friends go to restaurants and attend parties should be tattooed. So when those tattooed people show up at the hospitals they should be refused medical treatment. Hospital staff should treat people that are obeying the rules not ones that put themselves and the medical staff in jeopardy.
So I wonder how many people would be willing to do that?
How do you spell slippery slope? One could say the same thing for smokers, drinkers, overeaters, folks who work around dangerous chemicals, people who worry themselves sick, etc.
Old 05-13-2020, 04:10 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingjunior View Post
I find it hilarious that the old people who bitch and moan about younger people living in TV now want us to stay home.
By your logic, if they "bitch and moan about younger people living in TV," they've probably ALWAYS wanted you to stay home.

Not all "old people" feel this way about younger people.

Tags
immune, guess, dancing, drinking, sidewalk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.