Sky Poop

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-25-2007, 02:16 PM
Veteran member
Default Sky Poop

Yes I know. Weird topic. No, it's not about that "blue ice" ejected from jet liners. It's something different....perhaps even lofty and poetic. There's been a lot of buzz in the forum regarding....let's be blunt....dog poop around town. I work from home.....give me a computer, an internet connection, a phone and a calculator....and I'm in business. Sometimes I take a break and go out on the lanai and look up into the sky to take-in the beautiful flatland vista that Florida living offers. Have you ever watched how the clouds move and change formation and sometimes just scream for a "Rorschach" interpretation? Of course you do. Well, this afternoon, I spied a cloud (a few clouds actually) that I swear looked exactly like a poodle taking a dump.....yup....right there in our pristine blue sky......over The Villages no less. There in the sky was a white poodle, an all poofy sort of one, hunched over doing its thing. A little cloud (real little) appeared to be expelled with a little wisp of another cloud that was attached giving the impression that this dainty poodle was leaving a real "steamer". How dare this happen....here ....over The Villages proper. Lofty...definitely yes. Poetic....nah....don't think so. But pretty cool I think. Just thought I share that with y'all.
Hollywood, FL
Woodstock, GA
The Villages, FL
Old 03-15-2013, 05:57 AM
Platinum member

:: TV even have poop in the sky

There is a fascination with poo down dar

Chloe
&
Lulu
Old 03-15-2013, 06:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,332 Times in 965 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnZ View Post
Yes I know. Weird topic. No, it's not about that "blue ice" ejected from jet liners. It's something different....perhaps even lofty and poetic. There's been a lot of buzz in the forum regarding....let's be blunt....dog poop around town. I work from home.....give me a computer, an internet connection, a phone and a calculator....and I'm in business. Sometimes I take a break and go out on the lanai and look up into the sky to take-in the beautiful flatland vista that Florida living offers. Have you ever watched how the clouds move and change formation and sometimes just scream for a "Rorschach" interpretation? Of course you do. Well, this afternoon, I spied a cloud (a few clouds actually) that I swear looked exactly like a poodle taking a dump.....yup....right there in our pristine blue sky......over The Villages no less. There in the sky was a white poodle, an all poofy sort of one, hunched over doing its thing. A little cloud (real little) appeared to be expelled with a little wisp of another cloud that was attached giving the impression that this dainty poodle was leaving a real "steamer". How dare this happen....here ....over The Villages proper. Lofty...definitely yes. Poetic....nah....don't think so. But pretty cool I think. Just thought I share that with y'all.
Sure do miss John Z's contributions.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.