Sleep Number Bed VS temperpedic

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2012, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyquat View Post
My vote is for sleep number for a very simple reason. I like a very soft mattress and my husband likes a very firm mattress. Other than twin beds our sleep number was the sensible solution. We've had ours for almost 9 years and love it. My husband used to wake up sore when we had a traditional mattress but that ended 9 years ago. Because of our glowing reports everyone in our family and most of our friends sleep on sleep number. I believe I did see that the new select comforts have memory foam pillow tops!
We've had our Sleep Number bed for about tens years. We love it for the same reasons you mentioned. He likes a firmer mattress, I like a softer mattress. I noticed a difference within a week of purchase-no more back or hip pain.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Smile Relax in Comfort

Well, we have had both. the Temperpedic after about a year kind of fell apart. We then got a Sleep Number Bed (not adjustable) and had that for 7 years! It was great. We decided to look at Relax in Slumber in Sumter Landing and bought the adjustable number bed! As expensive as is was it is every bit worth it!
Old 01-24-2012, 07:38 PM

We've had a Sleep Number for over 10 years .... back when they were called "Select Comfort" beds. Love it, although we never used a theraputic.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:46 PM
Gold member
Default Why

Wonder why they changed the name? Was not Lindsay Wagner their best spoke's person ? Were they bought out?

I did get a kick out of listening to the radio talk show hosts sleeping around on one or the other brand depending on who was the sponser.

I see a new line was just introduced. Memory foam just made it to their beds.

Have to try one out. Seems like TOTV is 50/50 split. How cool to have our own consumer reports for all to read.

Love this site.

H
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.