Slobs!!!

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2020, 06:27 PM
Default Slobs!!!

Golfed at Cane today. Our group took our BYOB drinks into the breezeway after our round to enjoy a little socially distanced fellowship before heading home. We found others before us had done the same and left their empty beer cans, chip bags etc. strewn about. I don't know who the ignorant slobs were but I fear if we do not leave all areas clean behind us we will lose even this small privilege! PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES!!!! Your mother doesn't work there...
Old 03-21-2020, 06:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,351 Times in 2,390 Posts

Group?

BTW....BYOB to a bar/restaurant that takes some class. Suppose you will complain when they close.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:30 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SannyTX View Post
Golfed at Cane today. Our group took our BYOB drinks into the breezeway after our round to enjoy a little socially distanced fellowship before heading home. We found others before us had done the same and left their empty beer cans, chip bags etc. strewn about. I don't know who the ignorant slobs were but I fear if we do not leave all areas clean behind us we will lose even this small privilege! PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES!!!! Your mother doesn't work there...
this may sound mean and vindictive, but hope their beer cans were Corona Extra. Slobs is so right. Why must some people think that they are above others?
Old 03-21-2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Group?

BTW....BYOB to a bar/restaurant that takes some class. Suppose you will complain when they close.
The bars and restaurants ARE closed- thus the BYOB!
Old 03-21-2020, 07:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Have you forgotten? We have the privileged/entitled pigs that lives among us, probably the same ones that trash the MMP's.
Old 03-21-2020, 07:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 820 Posts

Quote:
Group?

I agree with SannyTX = earth to ??????. The restaurants are closed.
Old 03-21-2020, 10:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,881 Times in 2,427 Posts

Quote:
You was at county club, county club types expect to be waited on, and the damn sure not going to pick up they’re trash.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Probable the same people that left their bag of dog poop along the Marsh Bend cart path.
Old 03-22-2020, 06:07 AM

Everyone here can go to a country club if you want, they are open to the public.
Old 03-22-2020, 06:39 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
I'm betting the empty beer cans were Budweiser Lite, cheap lousy beer.
Old 03-22-2020, 06:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,351 Times in 2,390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
I agree with SannyTX = earth to ??????. The restaurants are closed.
Point made on closure.

Still wonder about a "group" gathering...………………………...
Old 03-22-2020, 07:06 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Group?

News Flash: The Restaurant is " Closed ", is BYOB the same as BOGO ?
Old 03-22-2020, 07:08 AM

They are closed!
Old 03-22-2020, 07:25 AM

Biggie - the bars are closed and that's why we have to bring our own .... what's the mystery? .... why insult the man? You know he's right.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:31 AM
Default Stay inside

You REALLY must start staying in so that it doesn't hit the Villages as hard as it's hit other areas ... one family in 'rural' New Jersey had a gathering and now 7 of them have it and 5 have died - it happens that fast. So PLEASE be careful until this thing is put to bed. God Bless.
Closed Thread

Tags
slobs, clean, mother, work, ignorant

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.