Smart Money's Article About TV

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 09-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Eternal Member
Default Smart Money's Article About TV

This article is a little old, and most of you have probably seen it but I figured I'd post the link as I found it quite interesting.....

http://www.smartmoney.com/mag/index....y=november2006

Old 09-28-2007, 02:02 PM
Default Re: Smart Money's Article About TV

Steve,

Great article, thank you for the link. I hope lots of our residents will enjoy it, easy to read and enjoyable. Quite a good description of life in the Villages, it even mentioned some of my friends and their activities.

Thanks, again.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:35 PM

Thanks for sharing a great article on The Villages. Here in Colorado, most have never heard of The Villages. I wish all our friends would read the Smart Money article as they think we're loony and work for TV Chamber of Commerce.........most head to Arizona instead of FL.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:29 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshunluva
Hey Bogart, are there many 55+ communities in Arizona? We were out there 2 years straight but that was before hubby turned 55. Curious!
There are many 55's in Arizona, My wife and I explored several and really liked Pebble Creek in Goodyear, AZ but after discovering TV and "drinking-the-koolaide" there was no other choice. Best decision we ever made.
Viet Nam
CT
TV
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.