Smoking at gas pump at Walmart IDIOT

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2018, 04:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I buy my gas at the new Walmart ever since it opened because Walmart gives 3% back on my Walmart card on gas. I've run into this before in Georgia, and went inside and told the attendant. If faced with this situation here I would of gone inside and advised the attendant and asked if he was going to call 911 or at least community watch since I live here? If he said, no, I'm calling the store manager, I would of waited for that, or if he said no, I'm not calling anyone, I would of called 911 or community watch depending on the attitude of the people involved. Community Watch are not the police, I don't want to endanger them if these people look like derelicts. Which from the response given the OP, I would of probably called 911 if the attendant had refused.
Old 05-15-2018, 08:07 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
The real danger appears to lie in lighting a cigarette with a match or lighter amidst relatively contained gasoline vapor, not so much in smoking an already lit cigarette in open air around a gasoline pump. The spark from a lighter might create the most risk. Nonetheless in such a situation I might become sufficiently uncomfortable to hit the cutoff switch and call 911.

https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopener...line-fire.html
YES I READ THE SAME THING, but i wouldn't want to chance it.
Closed Thread

Tags
gas, smoking, husband, attendant, store

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.