Snow removal

Closed Thread
Old 01-28-2011, 10:08 AM
Veteran member
Default Snow removal

I hear that a lot of folks are having problems getting out of their homes due to record snow fall amounts. I would like to volunteer my services to anyone in the Village of Amelia who needs help shoveling their driveway so they can get their golf cart out to make a morning tee time. I'm doing this because I...

Wait a minute... I just looked out my window and it appears that someone beat me to it. All the snow is already cleared from the driveways, streets and lawns...

What??? It's going to be 65 and sunny today in The Villages!!! No snow???

Oh well... never mind. Forget the offer. Sorry...
Netherlands, California, Quebec, California, Texas, Turkey, Minnesota, Panama Canal, California, Illinois, Turkey, Maryland, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, The Village of Amelia and now The Village of Hacienda East.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Do you think I could open a snow removable business in TV. Maybe you sign up for $10.00 a year?
Old 01-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Veteran member
Default Snow rremoval

Quote:
Originally Posted by logdog View Post
I hear that a lot of folks are having problems getting out of their homes due to record snow fall amounts. I would like to volunteer my services to anyone in the Village of Amelia who needs help shoveling their driveway so they can get their golf cart out to make a morning tee time. I'm doing this because I...

Wait a minute... I just looked out my window and it appears that someone beat me to it. All the snow is already cleared from the driveways, streets and lawns...

In Ft. Lauderdale the sanitation trucks all say "Free Snow Removal."
Old 01-28-2011, 05:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by logdog View Post

I can't say nobody likes a smart a** because:
1) I do!
2) I am!

Veeeeeeeeeery funny, Logdog.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.