So why do people have such an issue...

So why do people have such an issue...

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
I'm all for enforcement of the deed restrictions. It's one of the reasons I chose The Villages. I can understand wanting to remain anonymous when making a complaint about violations and not having face possible, unwarranted retribution. I've seen several posts suggesting that the Neighborhood Watch be trained to assume this responsibility and that makes sense to me. They're already riding around all the neighborhoods and, if it were their job, it wouldn't be taken as personally.
That was the point I was making with my idea that there are people who do this anyway, they might as well become official. It was in response to someone who was concerned that adding these official positions as paid employment would be very expensive to the community. We have people who already do this and don't get paid. So why not encourage them by making them official volunteers?

Old 09-11-2019, 09:59 PM

If your going to ride all day looking for violations Put your name on the objection . or else don't say anything
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2019, 02:02 AM

I know, I know, I said I was leaving, but, but...

It seems this thread is still going round and round. And the basic premise is someone is breaking the rules, and they should be held to account for it.

But, then no one answered my previous question, "Anyone here ever call the police to report a friend that was driving home and had had too much to drink"? Alcohol is involved in over 80,000 deaths every year. Often those deaths are innocent by standers, children playing in their front yards and yet no one reports a neighbored for that.

But concrete frogs and flamingos, OMG!
Old 09-12-2019, 04:28 AM
Sage

The lady with a clip board is not a myth, I saw her and followed her, witnessed her stopping in front of several houses in Tamarind Grove-she stopped in front of a house that had small white crosses, the others had small lawn ornaments , some had small American flags held vertically by lawn frames--I stopped her and asked "what's she was doing"--she said, "she was on a scavenger hunt"
She was driving an older deep red golf cart, with a big black square on the rear and a white swim noodle in the back shaped like an "A"
Old 09-12-2019, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
The lady with a clip board is not a myth, I saw her and followed her, witnessed her stopping in front of several houses in Tamarind Grove-she stopped in front of a house that had small white crosses, the others had small lawn ornaments , some had small American flags held vertically by lawn frames--I stopped her and asked "what's she was doing"--she said, "she was on a scavenger hunt"
She was driving an older deep red golf cart, with a big black square on the rear and a white swim noodle in the back shaped like an "A"
I thought white swim noodles in golf carts was against the rules.

Tags
restrictions, deed, folks, enforce, complain