Some input needed

Closed Thread
Old 01-31-2012, 07:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by senior citizen View Post
Food for thought.....to all the good replies that have come in.

My husband says: "If you want to do a simple test, go to the hardware store and buy a four foot long flourescent tube (bulb) which is about $1.99.
Some evening walk under the HIGH TENSION POWER LINES and watch the tube light up and GLOW a little. That will give you an indication of what's flowing through the air where you are standing at the moment....which are electric magnetic waves.............at that point you can stop and really think about what might be going into your body..........for a short time, no problem.
He said everything in our house emits electro magnetic waves , every light switch, socket, lamp, whatever...........but there is a difference of the amount coming out of these high tension wires and those exposed to it day after day.............(after hearing this I wonder isn't it ironic that they put a fitness trail UNDER these high tension high voltage lines??? Again, not a expert just wondering as he brought it up to me).

Senior, You know I think the world of you and I am sure you are correct, but I CANNOT think where in The Villages we have a fitness trail ....or high voltage lines? Or above the ground lines???? Or any fitness trail?

Would this be north of 466 where you rented? I still can't think of anyplace. The cart paths and streets are used by walkers and runners and there is a short walking fitness trail at one of the regional rec centers around it's perimeter...

Please clarify, sweetie. I am corn-fused.

OH...and the glow you see from me is pure happiness!
Old 01-31-2012, 07:47 AM
Sage

Last edited by senior citizen; 05-27-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:06 AM
Veteran member

These wires also cross El Camino Real in between the water treatment plant and the Village of Alhambra. I believe they are the same ones that go over the fitness trail/near the dog park in Springdale.

"Growing older but not up." J. Buffett

Coral Gables, FL, Bahamas, Belize, Wilmington, NC, Bocas del Toro, Panama and finally The Villages
Old 01-31-2012, 08:24 AM
Sage

Last edited by senior citizen; 05-27-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:05 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
OH...and the glow you see from me is pure happiness!
Gracie, tonight walk into a dark room. If you light up the room, that "glow" is from something else.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.