Southern Oaks-Fenney Lack Recreation Buildings?

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2018, 10:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,933 Times in 2,703 Posts

The lack of championship golf would be a deal breaker for me. Although the golf will probably eventually come, at my age the best remaining years are now, and I want to enjoy the things I like to do as much as possible before the unavoidable physical decline eventually comes. Not that it hasn't already started happening.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:53 AM
Location: Pennsylvania, new home in the Village of Osceola Hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
The lack of championship golf would be a deal breaker for me. Although the golf will probably eventually come, at my age the best remaining years are now, and I want to enjoy the things I like to do as much as possible before the unavoidable physical decline eventually comes. Not that it hasn't already started happening.
The release of Southern Oaks "goodies" is nothing less than spectacular... True, our collective "window-of-abilty" is the here and now (where I am now in life/and what I have now may be the best years I have)... However, if we look at how quickly Fenney has advanced in the past year, we might be able to gauge the speed-of-development (for at least the short-term) that allows even those of us here to invest in the new VOSO areas. Fenney opened for sales last March?, and within a year, over 1,000 new residents have moved in... and the house-building/amenity expansion has pushed forward at an incredible pace. And that growth must also include the magnificent job accomplished filling out the rest of Pine Hills/Pine Ridge/Osceola Hills build-out. If we judge the pace of growth from March 2017 to March 2018, allowing for the start-up and customer-curve (getting used to/accepting the idea of a Fenney that stands apart from TV, at the moment), knowing that EVERYTHING new north of 44 is gone, we might project, with some assurance, that a year from now, the "Fenney" bubble might be built to include areas West of the Red Fox Golf Course all the way East to 501... In March 2019, the Fenney-Southern Oaks area may report as many as 5,000 residents... and that is just the beginning of the VOSO tsunami. The first phase (initial Fenney build) required a hardy-clan of folks willing to be "the first"... the next wave of VOSO residents will be the "show-me" sort who will BUY BUY BUY because they can see the land's beauties and possibilities for themselves. I, for one, am carefully pouring over the available maps (and information) waiting to stake my claim on "my perfect lot" for my "perfect home." To me, the BEST is yet to come!
NOTE: GG DISCLAIMER (nod to the amazing Gracie Girl), I am not a realtor of any sort, I am not a member of the Developer's Family, I am not associated with any sales-development-management-financial entity of TV, and I am NOT, of course, privy to ANY circle of knowledgable TV planners... I am just a TVer like all the rest of us; having fun on TOTV: dreaming about the future. Personal Motto:"It's More Fun, To Have Fun."

Last edited by Duppa; 02-18-2018 at 11:33 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
meeting, recreation, folks, southern, club

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.