Florida Lottery event Dec 10 2016

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Default Florida Lottery event Dec 10 2016

We went to the lottery event last December and were SO IMPRESSED with the giveaways! Then last spring we thought it was less impressive. And today, it was like: buy expensive tickets - act crazy and maybe get a t-shirt. Last December if you were up on stage acting crazy or winning a game, they put about 100 scratch-off tickets around your neck. If you bought a few tickets you got to spin the wheel to win t-shirts and hats or more tickets. Today they only had two tents to sell only the expensive tickets and there was no wheel to spin and the prizes were puny. Did the MCs at that event last year all get fired for giving away too much?? Was last December the very first time they were here and wanted to make a big impression? I don't think we'll be going back, as we won just a couple of dollars on our rather large ticket purchase.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolmarion View Post
We went to the lottery event last December and were SO IMPRESSED with the giveaways! Then last spring we thought it was less impressive. And today, it was like: buy expensive tickets - act crazy and maybe get a t-shirt. Last December if you were up on stage acting crazy or winning a game, they put about 100 scratch-off tickets around your neck. If you bought a few tickets you got to spin the wheel to win t-shirts and hats or more tickets. Today they only had two tents to sell only the expensive tickets and there was no wheel to spin and the prizes were puny. Did the MCs at that event last year all get fired for giving away too much?? Was last December the very first time they were here and wanted to make a big impression? I don't think we'll be going back, as we won just a couple of dollars on our rather large ticket purchase.
Exactly what I said when I was there today.. we were so disappointed.. no prize wheel.. no giveaways of tickets and the games the MC's played were very lame and disorganized.. I won't make an effort to attend another of these Lottery events..
Old 12-11-2016, 08:39 AM

We've been to several of them here. This one yesterday was the least impressive. A potato peeling competition to win a gift certificate to Chili's? Really. In they past they had the prize wheels... freely gave away tee shirts and various other lottery items... and gave out strips of lottery tickets to participants on stage. We probably will skip the next one.
Closed Thread

Tags
tickets, december, event, today, expensive

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.