Sparkling Water Pool Construction

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 01-13-2022, 06:41 PM
Default Sparkling Water Pool Construction

Has anyone used Sparkling Pool construction to build their pool? Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-17-2022, 06:27 PM

What a nightmare! They dug my pool Dec. 30, dug it too deep, had to refit the depth to 3 1/2 feet-4 1/2 feet instead of 6 1/2 feet. Instead of filling dirt over the rebar and starting over, they took the rebar out, filled it, and put the rebar back in.
then put in a wall for the waterfalls so I couldn't see the pool. I agree, I saw the plan, but didn't know the height of the wall. They poured the first layer of cement 7 weeks ago, did some pipe work, and that has been it. I have a huge mess behind my house with a dirt pile. My friends started their pool the same time, it's done, and their birdcage is up. I have talked with a number of people in the same situation with this company. They have 2/3 of my money. Wondering if their trucks are mortgaged or paid for, brand new big trucks. Maybe we should get The Villages involved.
I emailed them the other day, their answer was, "we will get back to you when we can" I think I just fell for a scam!
Old 04-17-2022, 06:32 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikigal View Post
What a nightmare!

Maybe we should get The Villages involved.
I emailed them the other day, their answer was, "we will get back to you when we can" I think I just fell for a scam!
Why would you get The Villages involved? They have nothing to do with your choice of a pool contractor.

Tags
pool, sparkling, construction, information, greatly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.