Sparkling Water Pool Construction

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2022, 06:41 PM
Default Sparkling Water Pool Construction

Has anyone used Sparkling Pool construction to build their pool? Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-17-2022, 06:27 PM

What a nightmare! They dug my pool Dec. 30, dug it too deep, had to refit the depth to 3 1/2 feet-4 1/2 feet instead of 6 1/2 feet. Instead of filling dirt over the rebar and starting over, they took the rebar out, filled it, and put the rebar back in.
then put in a wall for the waterfalls so I couldn't see the pool. I agree, I saw the plan, but didn't know the height of the wall. They poured the first layer of cement 7 weeks ago, did some pipe work, and that has been it. I have a huge mess behind my house with a dirt pile. My friends started their pool the same time, it's done, and their birdcage is up. I have talked with a number of people in the same situation with this company. They have 2/3 of my money. Wondering if their trucks are mortgaged or paid for, brand new big trucks. Maybe we should get The Villages involved.
I emailed them the other day, their answer was, "we will get back to you when we can" I think I just fell for a scam!
Old 04-17-2022, 06:32 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,589 Times in 934 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikigal View Post
What a nightmare!

Maybe we should get The Villages involved.
I emailed them the other day, their answer was, "we will get back to you when we can" I think I just fell for a scam!
Why would you get The Villages involved? They have nothing to do with your choice of a pool contractor.
Closed Thread

Tags
pool, sparkling, construction, information, greatly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.