Spec houses now for sale Marsh Bend

Spec houses now for sale Marsh Bend

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-11-2019, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCsun View Post

Investing in a view lot, if you can afford it, is an investment in yourself.

Agree...I hope we choose a lot that will be happiness through the rest of our active lives!

Old 01-11-2019, 12:09 PM
Gold member

Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiots View Post
Right, they built a small "boutique" area over there and used brick pavers for the street instead of asphalt. I believe that is (will be) the only area down here, so far, that will have Premier homes. Things are moving along. When I first moved in in May, you couldn't drive past Desoto and they were not yet even selling lots in McClure.

Don't know if you've been down there yet or not, Vintage, but one issue I foresee is where they have the new golf cart path, that goes to the new tunnels, comes back into McClure and dumps all of the traffic onto Corbin at the gate at CR501 right where the guest and resident car lanes enter and merge into a single lane. That single lane will have to be shared by cars entering and carts all the way to the stop sign at Fenney Way with no golf cart lane on the side. Unless something different is in the plan that is not visible to us yet, this will be a mess and really makes no sense because there is a golf cart lane on the opposite side that goes down towards the gate and the new trail.
there is some danger up there and I doubt they will be changing it, also on Fenney way there is one section where you have to drive out onto the street with your golf car. Still think it's safer than north of 466 on Morse, that is crazy up there. We bought in early May of 2017 and there were less than 30 homes sold at that point, it was hard to envision what it wold be like and am totally amazed at how fast everything went up and now to be selling homes in the Marsh area is unbelievable. I also heard that several of those dilapidated house on Warm Springs have now been sold, anxious to see what goes in there.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
there is some danger up there and I doubt they will be changing it, also on Fenney way there is one section where you have to drive out onto the street with your golf car. Still think it's safer than north of 466 on Morse, that is crazy up there. We bought in early May of 2017 and there were less than 30 homes sold at that point, it was hard to envision what it wold be like and am totally amazed at how fast everything went up and now to be selling homes in the Marsh area is unbelievable. I also heard that several of those dilapidated house on Warm Springs have now been sold, anxious to see what goes in there.
We'll have cart traffic traveling to and from a regional rec center, shopping, golf, and brownwood and beyond, all having to use that trail with that choke point right behind a gate and no designated golf cart lane from that point to the T intersection. I imagine those properties along 468 will become retail space. If someone could figure out how to get a golf cart accessible gas station in there, that would be a winner. But since the property doesn't belong to TV, I expect whatever goes there won't be reachable by cart, which will be a shame. And then there's the house just past Fenney on 468 that will soon have 2 lanes of 468 off his front doorstep.
Old 01-11-2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Right, they built a small "boutique" area over there and used brick pavers for the street instead of asphalt. I believe that is (will be) the only area down here, so far, that will have Premier homes. Things are moving along. When I first moved in in May, you couldn't drive past Desoto and they were not yet even selling lots in McClure.

Don't know if you've been down there yet or not, Vintage, but one issue I foresee is where they have the new golf cart path, that goes to the new tunnels, comes back into McClure and dumps all of the traffic onto Corbin at the gate at CR501 right where the guest and resident car lanes enter and merge into a single lane. That single lane will have to be shared by cars entering and carts all the way to the stop sign at Fenney Way with no golf cart lane on the side. Unless something different is in the plan that is not visible to us yet, this will be a mess and really makes no sense because there is a golf cart lane on the opposite side that goes down towards the gate and the new trail.
Interested in purchasing on Jansey Court aka Brick/Paver Road, Marsh View and it’s not a premier neighborhood. Deck out a Designer Home on a large lot.
Old 01-11-2019, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arubagirl33 View Post
Interested in purchasing on Jansey Court aka Brick/Paver Road, Marsh View and it’s not a premier neighborhood. Deck out a Designer Home on a large lot.
Okay, I had heard there would be a small Premier neighborhood over there and assumed that was it. I guess not.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Okay, I had heard there would be a small Premier neighborhood over there and assumed that was it. I guess not.
I guess the question is why there are no Premiere Villages or neighborhoods south of 44?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2019, 08:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
I guess the question is why there are no Premiere Villages or neighborhoods south of 44?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I don't know, but I have confidence in the Morses great planning. No one does it better.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:11 PM
Gold member

There are supposed to be Premiers over there I believe them to be west of the pitch & putt but that has not been confirmed. When they are available I'm sure they will be priced much higher than the $250,000 lots on Marsh View based on what they cost in the Pines.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Someone on a previous post asked about bond price on Janesy Ct & we were told by the agent and Sales Center it’s 44,000.
Old 01-12-2019, 03:25 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Someone on a previous post asked about bond price on Janesy Ct & we were told by the agent and Sales Center it’s 44,000.
That's quite possible. Ours is $29,000 and those lots are much larger than ours. We just figure the annual bond payment as an addition to our property taxes, still much, much lower than we were paying on our home in Hudson, Ohio.

Tags
marsh, spec, sale, bend, sqft