Special a Holiday Trash/Recycling pickup.

Closed Thread
Old 12-27-2018, 11:16 PM
Platinum member

I'm putting my trash and recycles out Thursday night if they don't pick them up Friday, they'll still be there Saturday morning. I also put my trimmings out Tuesday night for the normal Wednesday pick-up. They are still there. I would imagine they'll get picked up sooner or later.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:14 AM
Sage

Our trash has been picked up in Amelia as always (on a Friday) but our recyclables are still waiting (as are the neighbor's). I thought the ad in the news was confusing as we understood they were doing it on Friday and on Sat. (our other pick-up is always on Tuesdays here).
Old 12-28-2018, 11:59 AM
Default trash/recycling

Our recycling was picked up in Hadley early this morning, but the trash is still waiting. Assuming the trash will still go, I can't understand why they're coming again tomorrow! Same thing last week - the truck flew by on Sat because all the pickups had been done the day before.
Old 12-28-2018, 12:40 PM
Platinum member

In Santiago, trash picked up normally on Friday morning. Recyclables should be gone Saturday morning.
Old 12-28-2018, 01:28 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,254 Times in 425 Posts

Trash was picked up in Pinellas at 1PM.
Old 12-30-2018, 07:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
From Village Community Development Districts

Holiday Sanitation Information
Village Community Development Districts 1-11
If you live in Village Community Development Districts 1-11 in the Sumter County, Marion County or Fruitland Park portions of The Villages, there will not be sanitation collection on Tuesday, January 1, 2019. For those with Tuesday trash and/or recycling, collection will occur on Saturday, December 29th. Please have your bags out no later than 6:00 a.m. All others will follow your normal collection schedule.

Village Community Development District No. 12
If your sanitation collection is serviced by Waste Management in the Villages of Fenney, DeSota, and McClure, you will not have sanitation collection service on Tuesday, January 1st. Collection will occur on your next normally scheduled collection day.
In Mallory, our usual days for trash are Tuesday and Friday and recycles usual day is Friday. Our trash and recycles were picked up on Friday, Dec 28th following Christmas Day. No truck came around on Saturday after Christmas as far as I know. After Christmas Day, we were back on our normal schedule.

I expect the same service following New Year's Day; pick up of trash and recycles the first Friday after the holiday which is Jan. 4th.
Old 12-30-2018, 08:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Gotta love "trash talk".
Old 12-30-2018, 08:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
In Mallory, our usual days for trash are Tuesday and Friday and recycles usual day is Friday. Our trash and recycles were picked up on Friday, Dec 28th following Christmas Day. No truck came around on Saturday after Christmas as far as I know. After Christmas Day, we were back on our normal schedule.

I expect the same service following New Year's Day; pick up of trash and recycles the first Friday after the holiday which is Jan. 4th.
And your point is?
The only sure thing is the sun will rise in the morning.

DEEP Breaths...…………………………..

Tags
trash, recycling, picked, today, working

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.