Speed Bumps

Closed Thread
Old 02-22-2020, 12:31 PM
Default Speed Bumps

I would like to congratulate the lady that lives in Hickory Head "the enclave", the area with the original Morse compound, for installing the biggest speed bump I have ever seen or tried to get over. This is about three times higher than the normal speed bump. This is approach, stop, gun the motor, brace yourself and bang! I happened to be there when they installed the original, normal type speed bump and she was mumbling about "you people" driving your golf carts on my street. It's located where Barcelona Drive ends in Hacienda Hills golf course and goes onto Oregon Avenue on the way to Spanish Springs. I hate speed bumps in general, without good reason, and can't understand how everyone south of 466 manages to live without this feature every 50 feet! I do hope that someone, with some care for their fellow man, and the authority, looks at this stupid installation. Take an armed guard or the queen of Hickory Head will get you!!

Last edited by ldj1938; 02-23-2020 at 08:23 PM. Reason: No one cares
Closed Thread

Tags
speed, bump, bumps, golf, original

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.