Sports Pools - Water Aerobics?

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Default Sports Pools - Water Aerobics?

I'm fairly new here, and I know there are water aerobic sessions in most sports pools, but I can't seem to find them on the pool schedules.

On many of schedules, it lists a person's name (group), but doesn't give specifics on what the activity is. There's no contact info. Does this mean it's a closed activity if you're not already a member of that group?

Any suggestions on how I can find out when, where, and if new members can join these activities - especially water aerobics!

Thanks!
Kathy
Old 04-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Gold member

If it has a person's name that is a water aerobics with the name of the instructor. Usually if it for men only it will say it , also says it coed, the others are women's groups. No need to beb a memebr or anything. Just go to the class about 10 minutes before the hour and ask anyone if there is anything you need to know. Sometimes the classes use water weights, etc....those are all provided. Try many different classes to fond the one you like best , some have music, some don't, some there is alot of socializing during class, others the class is more serious, etc... Have fun!
Old 04-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Veteran member

Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 11 to 12 at Colony Sport Pool
Old 04-01-2012, 04:42 PM

There is an Aqua Zumba class on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9-10 at Seabreeze. It is a cardio as well as muscular work out. I just started last week and love it. Just show up a little early and get in the pool. Everyone is friendly. Good instructor and music! Give it a try!
Nancy
Old 04-01-2012, 05:14 PM

There is a class at 6 pm on Tues & Thurs. at SeaBreeze
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.