Is Spring Arbor Village car and golf cart accessible from the rest of TV?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Veteran member
Default Is Spring Arbor Village car and golf cart accessible from the rest of TV?

The Villages Map does not show any connecting streets other than an entrance off 466.

Google Maps does not show any "hidden rec trail" either, unless the trees are hiding it.

I was prompted to look at this general area in an effort to see if I can drive my cart to the plaza just east of the two churches at 466/Morse intersection. I sometimes park in the church lot and walk the short distance down to the Alliant Dermatology office. Most of the time, I prefer driving one of our carts rather than the car.

I know Spring Arbor Villages is not a way to get to the plaza but its' "isolated" location piqued my curiosity.

Thanks,
Don

Western PA, Marietta GA, finally TV....
Old 04-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Sage

No golf cart access but many try to enter by way of walking path but will get ticket if trying to access thru La Zamora village and caught.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.