Future golf courses?

Closed Thread
Old 07-28-2007, 07:17 AM
Sage
Default Future golf courses?

Does anyone know how many more championship and executive courses are going to be built as TV expands towards route 44 and the new square due in a few years?
Old 07-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Future golf courses?

I was under the impression that the championship courses were completed and that the rest of the villages would have executive courses only. I could be wrong....and probably am.....but when we purchased our priority golf membership this year there was no mention of any future championship courses. ???
Old 07-28-2007, 01:40 PM

I vaguely remember reading, and it may have been when they announced the third town square, that there would eventually be 12 championship courses and 32 executive courses. However, this is a "senior" memory at work.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,131 Times in 417 Posts

I went to a "town hall meeting" with TV Director of Golf last fall. At the meeting he said that the total built-out Villages will have 12 championship courses and 35 executive courses. Right now I think we have 9 championship and 22 executive (unless more have opened in the last couple of months).

So, there will be 3 more championship courses and 13 more executive course opened in future years.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I would guess that as new villages are added the same ratio of houses to courses would be maintained. I have always been impressed with the fact that as land is cleared and construction begins golf courses are the first to go in.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.