Squares opening

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2020, 09:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aallbrand View Post
squares will not open as long as numbers are on the rise just say thanks to all who won't wear masks
This is exactly the point I made a week ago in another thread. Our economy will not prosper and get back to normal unless people wear masks in public when social distancing is not guaranteed. People who refuse to wear masks when appropriate are not grasping the big picture. They claim they want to be free to live their lives and free to do what they want to do. Not wearing a mask is yielding just the opposite effect of what they are attempting to accomplish.
Old 06-28-2020, 11:22 PM
Gold member

Yes...
Old 06-29-2020, 08:23 PM
Veteran member
Location: The Villages - Formerly Atlanta Endicott and Syracuse NY
Default wait a week after vaccine available ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
As soon as The Vaccine is given and I give it a week or so to work its way into all my Hemoglobins I still wouldn't go to the square. I'm making the call about when and where and how we will move around. The worst for us personally is not going to the pool. Not too bad. Oh and that pesky vacation we were going to take to see the grandchildren. That's the rough one. Damn! We were looking forward to that big time.

The Squares! Forgetabouit.

See the thing that made this even more real to us was the loss of 4 friends to the virus. 1 in Jersey and 3 in N.Y. Great people, all former co-workers but they were the invincible types. I'm so sad to not have them but learned from their mistakes.

A great friend on TOTV'S had a family member die from the virus and it has devastated that person. The people who don't follow guidelines are lucky they haven't had situations like this happen to people they know.

My Opinion is its too early for the Squares but if you do end up going I wish you NOTHING but the best!
Interesting .. You will not go out until there's a vaccine that's been out for a week.
Aren't you concerned that it might be a month, a year, maybe 5 years before side effects, including DEATH appear ?? Don;t you think that you should wait for MILLIONS of doses to be given before you are comfortable that it really works ?? After all, shouldn;t you go through a few "FLU" seasons andother weather changes to be absolutely SURE that it works and it won;t give you any side effects ??

You know, EVERYONE used talcum powder on their babies (and women on themselves) in the 50, 60's etc .. and only in the past few years have there been lawsuits against their issues.

Would you sign a waiver NOT TO SUE ?? What if they wouldnt give the vaccine to you unless you signed it ??

Sounds to me like you better hunker down and wait a few years before it's safe to go out ..
Closed Thread

Tags
squares, opening, weeks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.